how to use safe mode on the ZTE Libra through the hardware keys
Learn turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the ZTE Libra with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily remove all apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
To turn on safe mode and use it to fix app problems, follow next steps:
1. Remove the battery from the ZTE Libra.
2. Re-insert the battery.
3. Press and hold the Power key.
4. When you see the ZTE Libra screen, release the Power key. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. ‘Safe mode’ displays in the lower-left corner. Release the Volume down key when you see ‘Safe Mode.’
7.Uninstall any third-party apps that gave you problems.
Uninstall third party applications
1. From any Home screen, Touch the Menu key.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch the Applications manager.
4. Locate and Touch the application you want to delete or uninstall.
Note: Downloaded applications are located in the Download tab.
5. Touch Uninstall.
6. Touch OK .
7. Touch OK again to confirm.
Learn turn off safe mode
To turn off safe mode, follow next steps:
1. Press and hold the Power key.
2. Touch Power off.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Re-insert the battery.
5. Press the Power key to turn on the ZTE Libra, but do not touch any keys during the restart.